EMEA Demand Supply Planning Analyst
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
If you are passionate about getting hands-on with technology and eager to further your career in a technically innovative environment, Dell is the place to be. Our enterprise solutions allow companies to efficiently extract value from their intellectual property. We are looking for an EMEA Demand Supply Planning Analyst to join us in Bratislava.
• Manage the Large Orders Emergency Hotline Mailbox through the Large Orders Tool process. This exception Process enables sales to get supportability on large deals to allow them set right customer expectation.
• Become efficient in Large Order Tool, Salesforce.com and Sales Large Order Tool systems.
• Support the Large Order Tool process within EMEA (Europe, Middle-East and Africa) – Creating LOTs against the Sales Large Order Pipeline. Ensure Daily Large orders are managed through the Large Order Tool process.
• Analyze Raw Data relevant to Salesforce.com, Large Order Tool & Sales Large Order Tool Reporting Communication. Become efficient in LOT, SFDC, SLOT systems.
• Salesforce.com and Large Orders Tool Data is extracted and analyzed from both the Mailbox/Slot report.
• Manage & create Lots within the EMEA (Europe, Middle-East and Africa) Large Order Planning Process and provide Support for each of the large order Planning Leaders. Provide Team cover when required.
• Cooperate closely with Sales department, Sales Operations department, Supply Chain Planning department and EMEA Global Operations department.
• High level attention to detail
• Self-Motivated and ability to think logically
• Strong Team Player, ability to work within a team environment
• Level of Analytics & Reporting
• Good communication – Written & verbal
• Ability to take ownership of issues through to resolution and ability to work within a team environment
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.