Dutch speaker? Join our Customer Care team! Full-time or Part-time
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Do you want to start your career in multicultural environment, gain experience in customer service and widen your business knowledge? Join Dell Customer Care in Slovakia!
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Business Operations at Dell, we are looking for a Customer care Specialists to join our team in Bratislava.
• Investigation and solving of pre-delivery and post-delivery issues and act on behalf of the customer with other Dell departments to ensure proper solution of the problem
• E-mail and phone communication support to provide excellent service to the customers
• Support a group of consumer, small & medium business and public and large enterprise clients to their highest satisfaction
• Solving situations when orders do not meet the customers' expectations to ensure positive customer experience
• Usage of own initiative and improvements of business processes for unusual or problematic situations to ensure the best experience with Dell
• Daily experience in dynamic environment with various departments of multinational teams
Osobnostné predpoklady a zručnosti
• Fluent in Dutch
• Customer oriented & proactive person
• Communication skills on strong level
• Customer service experience is an advantage
• Relocation Support: One time financial contribution
• Health and Insurance Support
• Meal vouchers fully covered
• Flexible working hours – home office
• Volunteering & Community involvement
• Gym in the house & sport activities
• Canteen & Cafeterias in the house
• Language courses
• Product Purchase Plan & Practical Discounts