Internship for university student at Tax department - VAT team
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell's EMEA VAT team manages VAT and related compliance (Intrastat and EC sales list) in the EMEA region. Team reviews all transactions going through VAT return preparation and analyses outputs and inputs in details.
Supports VAT return preparers with:
• VAT return preparation across EMEA
• Preparation of Tax ledgers
• Backup documentation for Tax Audits
• Prepares simple VAT returns and if interested can be involved in various projects
• All tax trainings provided to VAT return preparers available for Interns
Salary: 4.50 EUR gross/hourly
Essential and desirable requirement
• Daily university student (2nd - 4th) with Finance / Tax background
• Fluent English
• Advanced Excel
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.