EMEA Consumer Product Line Operations Manager
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? We are looking for an EMEA Consumer Product Line Operations Manager to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell has a track record of growth and innovation in simplifying IT for customers and bringing great quality products to market quickly and efficiently. From a people standpoint, Dell hires very high calibre individuals and invests heavily in employee and leadership development to achieve our high standards.
Dell has recently undergone exciting new structural changes and is in the process of redefining and synergizing the way that the commercial business interact to optimize our growth and profitability in the future. This is an opportunity to be part of the EMEA product team and supporting the execution of Dell´s product and pricing strategy of consumer clients. This position works closely with Global and EMEA Product -, SKU Management -, Online/Store -, Supply Planning – and Pricing teams.
We are looking for a Product Advisor to join our European/Middle-East/Africa Consumer Marketing team as part of this exciting new organization. Through the process of change we are challenging ourselves to work faster, smarter and more efficiently. The success of the candidate will directly affect the overall performance of the EMEA growth plan. Role reports directly to the Director, Consumer & Vostro products, EMEA.
• Operational management of launch, sustaining platforms and EOL of assigned products
• 100% correct setup of products in order management tool including ruling
• Consistency of SKU descriptions across product lines and engagement with key stakeholders and regular communication of status updates
• Definition of guidance for online/store setup of assigned products
• Creation of briefing documents for Smart Selection offers and management of products updates during life cycle
• Operate autonomously and guide the decisions of others
• Ability to adapt to fast changing environments
• Provides thought leadership on uncertain, unique issues / problems
• Project management skills
• Negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Online Store Expertise
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.