Client Peripherals Product Manager
Job description, responsibilities and duties
If you are passionate about getting hands-on with technology and eager to further your career in a technically innovative environment, Dell is the place to be. Our enterprise solutions allow companies to efficiently extract value from their intellectual property. Within Client Solutions, we are looking for a Product Marketing Advisor to join us in Bratislava.
• Develop marketing and communications plans and activities for specific product(s) or solution(s). Oversee market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs. Prepare the analysis and evaluation of key market statistics and customer requirements to define product/ solution strategies and identify opportunities to expand market share.
• Maintain current status of customer requirements for existing and future products/ solutions. Support product/ solution launch and provide sustaining efforts to enable quoting, validation, pricing, order entry, and fulfilment of products/ solutions under management via internal sales tool and external web stores.
• Work with demand, supply, and pricing teams to ensure accurate forecasting, lead-time estimating, and pricing for products/ solutions under management. Manage product/ solutions launches to ensure sales force readiness and optimize P&L impact of product transitions.
• Provide input into: item forecast & mix planning, category UPP and BU offer strategy. Provides input into product transition playbooks (may also draft the playbooks).
• Manage business plan and go-to-market category strategy. Develop the business and strategy for client peripheral and display solutions categories. Be responsible for implementation and execution of the business plan and strategy.
• Develop content for internal and external audiences relaying product/solution strategies and value propositions, including customer presentations and sales training material. Develop and execute sales and marketing programs to accelerate revenues growth for Dells client peripheral and display solutions opportunities. Define category tactics and roll out plans for each segments.
• Training Utilize product and solution knowledge to train sales on commercial client peripheral and display solutions opportunities. Manage products launches to ensure salesforce readiness, accurate forecast and product transitions in the segments.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent
• Maximizing the P&L for the categories including units, margin and revenue
• Large deal engagement must be willing to support in a technical/sales capacity to help close large opportunities
• Track, measure and report on business metrics to executive management
• Sales engagement Ensure up-to-date product information is available to sales force via internal sales tools
• Manage and coordinate category business reviews, manage MDF forecasting and quarterly MDF budgets
• Work closely with key partners
• 5+ years proven in Marketing
• Proven selling ability in previous job level
• Fluent English
• Strong organizational and planning skills, verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
• Self-starter capable of working on your own initiative
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)