Client Peripherals Product Manager
If you are passionate about getting hands-on with technology and eager to further your career in a technically innovative environment, Dell is the place to be. Our enterprise solutions allow companies to efficiently extract value from their intellectual property. Within Client Solutions, we are looking for a Product Marketing Advisor to join us in Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Develop marketing and communications plans and activities for specific product(s) or solution(s). Oversee market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs. Prepare the analysis and evaluation of key market statistics and customer requirements to define product/ solution strategies and identify opportunities to expand market share.
• Maintain current status of customer requirements for existing and future products/ solutions. Support product/ solution launch and provide sustaining efforts to enable quoting, validation, pricing, order entry, and fulfilment of products/ solutions under management via internal sales tool and external web stores.
• Work with demand, supply, and pricing teams to ensure accurate forecasting, lead-time estimating, and pricing for products/ solutions under management. Manage product/ solutions launches to ensure sales force readiness and optimize P&L impact of product transitions.
• Provide input into: item forecast & mix planning, category UPP and BU offer strategy. Provides input into product transition playbooks (may also draft the playbooks).
• Manage business plan and go-to-market category strategy. Develop the business and strategy for client peripheral and display solutions categories. Be responsible for implementation and execution of the business plan and strategy.
• Develop content for internal and external audiences relaying product/solution strategies and value propositions, including customer presentations and sales training material. Develop and execute sales and marketing programs to accelerate revenues growth for Dells client peripheral and display solutions opportunities. Define category tactics and roll out plans for each segments.
• Training Utilize product and solution knowledge to train sales on commercial client peripheral and display solutions opportunities. Manage products launches to ensure salesforce readiness, accurate forecast and product transitions in the segments.
Essential and desirable requirement
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent
• Maximizing the P&L for the categories including units, margin and revenue
• Large deal engagement must be willing to support in a technical/sales capacity to help close large opportunities
• Track, measure and report on business metrics to executive management
• Sales engagement Ensure up-to-date product information is available to sales force via internal sales tools
• Manage and coordinate category business reviews, manage MDF forecasting and quarterly MDF budgets
• Work closely with key partners
• 5+ years proven in Marketing
• Proven selling ability in previous job level
• Fluent English
• Strong organizational and planning skills, verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
• Self-starter capable of working on your own initiative