Sales Manager (with English AND German)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
· Directs and manages a group of Relationship / Transactional Sales Representatives responsible for proactively building and developing business relationships with selected Acquisition customers
· Independently determines , defines and develops sales strategies, advises Account Managers in the definition of account plans, customer development programs and pipeline creation.
· Autonomously directs the efforts of his/her team in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
· Effectively coaches and develops relationship sales talent in a proactive, omni-channel sales motion.
· Deliver on expectations in short/ long term targets (Revenue, Margin, Solutions, Services, Software, Pipeline generation, omni-channel approach)
· Takes responsibility for the career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
· Effectively engages across business functions, customers and partners to articulate customer/segment opportunities and solicit support in meeting customer needs.
· Helps shape deals with complex pricing, competitive analysis and longer deal cycle.
· Proficiently develops and uses Salesforce.com content in the creation of portfolio intelligence, sales pipeline and business growth.
· Coaches team in the usage of Salesforce.com as a customer relationship management tool.
· Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective sales workforce.
· Works to resolve customer issues to ensure a world-class customer experience.
· Works and engages in strategic projects outside of his/her direct scope to drive overall business growth in line with Dell’s global/ regional strategy and deliver on those.
· Coaches and mentors peers in the development of regional business strategy
Essential and desirable requirement
· 5+ years of relevant commercial experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
· Demonstrated record of motivational team leadership and of managing teams through change
· Fluency in GERMAN and ENGLISH (verbal and written)
· Process analysis and problem solving skills
· Strategic agility
· MS Office and CRM (Salesforece.com) knowledge