Product Marketing Analyst (Opportunity for fresh graduates)
EMEA Client Solutions Center of Competence is a key contributor to profitable growth strategy of the PC portfolio in this region. We enable the PC business by planning & execution of an integrated product strategy, delivering innovative and competitively positioned PC products across EMEA markets.
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Product Consumer or Commercial PCs and peripherals management
• Pricing of Dell products & solutions across the EMEA regions and routes to market
• Working on an EMEA wide product strategy (4P) and its implementation
• Cooperation with strategic partners such as Intel, Microsoft etc.
• Market, business and competitive analysis/intelligence
• Being a strategic advisor on product related activities and implementation of the strategy
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Are you keen to work in a dynamic Marketing environment where you can bring in your innovative ideas and work cross-functionally to develop first-class marketing programs? We are looking for a Product Marketing Analyst to join us in Bratislava and work with our Sales team to accelerate the growth of our solutions.
Essential and desirable requirement
• Fluent English
• Final year of University full-time studies in the field of Marketing, Management or Business OR young professional who graduated in 2017
• Solid quantitative skills & capacity of making data driven decisions
• Strong commercial thinking & ability to consolidate information into the broader context
• Pro-active communication and capability to present ideas
• Creative & constantly looking for new approaches/improvements
• Previous experience in a Product Marketing/Management/Sales technology role is an advantage