Contracts Analyst - fresh graduates
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Dells Worldwide Procurement team is seeking a Contracts Analyst to help drive our global performance in general procurement (GP). The ideal candidate will be committed to developing knowledge and building competencies through practice within the GP Contracts Team in Bratislava. The candidate will have the opportunity to assist on negotiation of contracts, structuring and administrating contractual documents and working with cross functional teams to manage the contracting processes.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Assisting on supplier contracting processes including negotiation, approvals and signing
- Analyzing and administering documents to ensure compliance to company policies
- Active participation on internal projects to improve tools and processes
- Advising on contractual rights and obligations and interpretation of terms and conditions
- Coordinating internal Dell resources to effectively respond to stakeholder proposals and requirements
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Graduate 2018 (Master degree in Law or Business)
- Experience in drafting contracts is an advantage
- Advanced communication skills in English
- Project management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Able to organize data quickly, establish priorities and maintain prompt response times
- Critical and innovative thinking