Data Analytics/Modelling - Transfer Pricing Operations team
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Data Analytics/Modelling - Transfer Pricing Operations
Dell Technologies' Global Transfer Pricing (TP) Group is looking for a Tax Advisor - Transfer Pricing to assist, support or lead global projects in the area of Data Analytics, Data Modeling, Transfer Pricing Economics and Transfer Pricing Operations. The position will be based in Bratislava, Slovakia.
The successful candidate will have the right mix of experience with financial data modeling, analytics, reporting and business intelligence. We are looking for a strong team player with a positive attitude, flexibility to work on diverse projects in a constantly evolving tax environment possessing very good English writing/speaking skills and a willingness to learn and grow with the team.
- Help to build up strong center of excellence for TP Economics and TP Operations
- Conduct data modeling in variety of tools, design and develop complex excel data models
- Support key automation and simplification operational transfer pricing projects (data extraction, data transformation, calculations, data analytics & reporting, etc.)
- Support implementation of business intelligence to support Operational TP processes
- Conduct data analytics, design and develop different financial reports
- Support / lead other transfer pricing projects as required
Essential and desirable requirement
- 3-5 years of experience working in the area of data analysis or data intelligence
- Experience with data modelling, business intelligence tools or database systems
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience with working in Finance department is advantage.
- Educational qualifications (at least a Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Financial Mathematics, etc.)
- Good English writing and speaking skills
- Willingness to develop the finance acumen
Dell offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and also emphasizes a good work-life balance which is supported within the global transfer pricing team. The successful candidate will work within a global tax team housed in one of the largest and most dynamic technology companies in the world and be exposed to numerous international transfer pricing issues in many key jurisdictions.