CSB DE/FR/SE – Marketing manager (campaign lead)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Marketing Organization at Dell, we are looking for a Campaign Manager to join our team in Bratislava.
Out-bounding campaigns (OTB)
• Create sales play campaign roadmap based on opportunities and sales priorities.
• Work with CRM manager to create customer contact strategy
• Involve merchandising team to define relevant offers & message
• Define criteria with agency and load SFDC campaign
• Create and coordinate sales communication
• Manage the lead generation processes & purchase of new leads as well as telemarketing campaigns
• Own marketing budget
Social media strategy
• Create social media strategy
• Select relevant target audience / message / sequence / reach
• Work with agencies on execution
• Create new, innovative ways how to engage customers
• Constantly monitor performance and optimize activities & spend
• Support the wider CSB Marketing team in the development of robust, insightful and useful reporting on business and Marketing campaign performance
Essential and desirable requirement
•Experience with campaign management and lead gen activities
•Mix of analytical, creative and strong organizational skills
•Strong, structured Project management skills
•Commercial awareness and understanding
•Strong operational capability. Diligence. Attention to detail. High quality of work output. Strong Team player.
•Ability to effectively motivate and manage agencies
•Good communication skills
•Ability to work well under pressure and to stay calm
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.