Sales Operations Analyst (Ref. No.: R19855)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
People make Dell so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company. Within the Sales Operations at Dell, we are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Sales Operations Analyst Identifies issue root causes and provides end to end support to Distressed Incidents Work with multiple cross functional teams simultaneously to resolve Distressed Incidents, recognizing how to prevent the issue going forward and providing solutions as needed.
- Focus on providing a positive customer experience for both internal and external customers
- Update the fusion request on the progress, manages communication of resolution and email Triggers to Submitter and/or Customer as per the corresponding process
- Reporting Available to analyze root cause and Drive Corrective Actions. Meet or exceeds the following Metrics: SLA, TTR, Case Open, Quality of 90% or above on audited fusions
- Throughout the Distressed Incidents resolution process you will be providing detailed and descriptive notes in Fusion
- Close out customer issues in a timely manner, share information to your team members to help them resolve cases as well
- Responsible for adherence to global team SLAs and quality measures
- Focus on learning the key aspects and duties of the job being performed
Essential and desirable requirement
- Bachelor Degree or above, good communication skill and fluent in English, speaking and writing skill AND any Nordic language is an advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience of operational services and customer service
- Working knowledge of computer and MS Office applications
- Problem solving, processes, critical thinking, time management, teamwork, collaborating with cross functional teams, dealing with ambiguity, working multiple issues at the same time, prioritization and organization
- Ability to build trusted partnerships with cross functional teams
- Knowledge around Dell's operational processes (OP, Care, Finance, Logistics, etc.)
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Good attention to detail, Account Knowledge, Responsibilities
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.