Lease Accounting Advisor
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Become a team member of the brand new lease accounting team with a global responsibility to identify, assess, and account for all leasing arrangements across Dell Technologies.
Key responsibilities include contract review, lease classification, assessment of correct accounting treatment per the new ASC842 US GAAP lease standard (Balance Sheet & PnL), preparation of journal entries in Oracle and SAP, and reconciliations.
The team will take part in creating new processes and procedures for this new accounting standard in collaboration with our project teams and key business partners around the world.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Requirements for the employee
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
• University degree in Finance or Accounting
• Excellent command of English
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in Accounting and/or Finance
• Commitment to start or continue ACCA or CIMA studies
• Understanding of double entry book keeping and the key Financial statements