Senior Sales Tax Analyst (Maternity backfill)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Within the Tax department at Dell, we are looking for a Senior Sales Tax Analyst to join our team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
• Reconciliation of Dell's sales and use tax accounts on a monthly basis
• Preparing reports for tax compliance
• Reviewing company purchases for determination of tax liabilities and/or tax planning opportunities
• Preparing journal entries, researching and resolving tax notices
• Initiating payments to tax authorities
• Additional responsibilities may include assisting with sales tax audits, conducting tax research as necessary, and collaborating with cross functional teams regarding the integration of financial systems
Essential and desirable requirement
• 3+ years accounting, or related field, experience
• Customer service, Clear/concise written & verbal communication; time management; multi-task / ability to plan & prioritize
• Oracle experience preferred (GL, FA, AP, PA)
• Strong analytical and computer skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines, basic customer service skills (will need to contact jurisdictions for information and to resolve issues)
• Strong organizational skills, ability to identify and implement process improvements, attention to detail
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy