Server Merchandising Assistant (1 year Student Internship)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Candidate would be part of different pricing processes:
• Gather inputs for configuration and price decisions and help to build the overall business strategy. Point out important moves on competitors’ side in price moves / product launches using established data sources from external agencies as well as ad hoc research
• Monitor the internal business performance and Target Attainment on weekly / monthly / quarterly basis
• Constant monitoring of competitive landscape, currency and cost changes is essential in the team as well as broad knowledge of Dell EMC product portfolio, partner structure and sales compensation principle.
• Effective implementation of new pricing, configurations and promotions – define processes to test the new prices/discounts are implemented correctly in pricing and sales tools
• Setup the audit processes in all tools at Dell EMC
• The student has a large opportunity to develop career within merchandising team and continue in a long-term full-time job after the graduate studies.
• University student in Financial, economic or econometric or similar studies (3rd - 4th year of studies)
• Detailed oriented person with analytical skills
• Good knowledge of English
• Interest in marketing, customer relations and willing to learn
• High level of energy and enthusiasm to learn about pricing processes
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy