Financial Planning and Analysis Advisors – Excellent learning environment with great career growth opportunities
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Field: Finance (FP&A)
Build your future now! Kick start your career as a FP&A Advisor at an IT industry leader that offers great opportunities to become a global finance professional, attractive salary and interesting benefits.
Dell Technologies - combined power of seven IT industry leaders: Dell, EMC, VMware, Pivotal, RSA, Secure Works and Virtustream, Individually and together, we enable true digital transformation and deliver game-changing advantages to our customers.
Bratislava FP&A Department is Dell’s number one FP&A HUB serving our business partners worldwide. Our team, as part of the Global FP&A organization, consistently delivers analytics and forward-thinking business aligned improvements to our processes, systems, controls and reporting capabilities.
We are looking for YOU to:
• Provide insightful and actionable analytics to help drive the business and strategic decisions
• Be heavily involved in budgeting, forecasting and outlook processes
• Perform ad hoc presentations and communicate results effectively
• Build and maintain partnership with key stakeholders
• Drive consistently efficiency and improvements
Essential and desirable requirement
ARE YOU IDEAL CANDIDATE?
• You will have worked within a similar role (+4 years’ experience)
• You have a Master’s degree in Finance, Marketing or Accounting
• You are a strong communicator (both written and spoken English)
• You are able to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and customers
• You have excellent system skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Attractive salary and various benefits
• Opportunities to work with senior Global and Regional business leaders
• Job Rotations to gain experience across different functions and countries
• Learning from the best in class FP&A and Finance professionals
• Trainings, mentorship and internal programs to boost your Personal and Professional development
• Professional Accounting or FP&A Certifications