Financial Planning and Analysis Advisors – Excellent learning environment with great career growth opportunities
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Field: Finance (FP&A)
Build your future now! Kick start your career as a FP&A Advisor at an IT industry leader that offers great opportunities to become a global finance professional, attractive salary and interesting benefits.
Dell Technologies - combined power of seven IT industry leaders: Dell, EMC, VMware, Pivotal, RSA, Secure Works and Virtustream, Individually and together, we enable true digital transformation and deliver game-changing advantages to our customers.
Bratislava FP&A Department is Dell’s number one FP&A HUB serving our business partners worldwide. Our team, as part of the Global FP&A organization, consistently delivers analytics and forward-thinking business aligned improvements to our processes, systems, controls and reporting capabilities.
We are looking for YOU to:
• Provide insightful and actionable analytics to help drive the business and strategic decisions
• Be heavily involved in budgeting, forecasting and outlook processes
• Perform ad hoc presentations and communicate results effectively
• Build and maintain partnership with key stakeholders
• Drive consistently efficiency and improvements
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Attractive salary and various benefits
• Opportunities to work with senior Global and Regional business leaders
• Job Rotations to gain experience across different functions and countries
• Learning from the best in class FP&A and Finance professionals
• Trainings, mentorship and internal programs to boost your Personal and Professional development
• Professional Accounting or FP&A Certifications
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
ARE YOU IDEAL CANDIDATE?
• You will have worked within a similar role (+4 years’ experience)
• You have a Master’s degree in Finance, Marketing or Accounting
• You are a strong communicator (both written and spoken English)
• You are able to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and customers
• You have excellent system skills (Excel, PowerPoint)