EMEA Mktg Operations - Budget Manager
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Marketing Budget Optimization Specialist is responsible to support the regional and central Marketing teams to understand their Budget status, if are accurately maintaining Marketing Spend Control tool (MaSCoT) content and hit quarterly Net Marcom targets through Gross and vendor funding management. The Budget Mgr will act as single Point of contact for every Marketing team to facilitate required budget management tasks and guarantee a proper execution of the spend plan.
Key responsibilities :
• Assist Country & Central marketing teams to facilitate their budget management through various budget management tool (e.g. MASCOT, ART and respective analytics, Ariba Cloud)
• Support stakeholders in using manual payment types request with non-Marketing functions
• Manage supplier relationship for identified BIG Activities and have PO (Purchase orders) raised per each Marketing Vehicle through PO Mgrs / Requisition preparers
• Oversee PO management flow in compliance with Budget processes
• Support marketing teams with timely budget execution process acting as point of contract towards Finance and Procurement teams
• Oversee receipting process as part of budget process and ensure accurate invoicing from suppliers based on Dell and local accounting/tax rules
• Ensure Mktg Budget is spend in line with Compliance requirements to avoid Financial violations
• Run EoQ budget reconciliation tasks to link back plan to actuals
• Support team on training / compliance related projects
Essential and desirable requirement
• Fluent English
• Good communication skills to engage with internal & external stakeholders
• High attention to detail and strong data management and numerical skills
• Strong business acumen
• Experience with spend management systems, such as Ariba is beneficial
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.