Compliance Transfer Pricing Internship (long term)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Dell is currently looking for a Compliance Transfer Pricing Intern. This position will support Dell’s global Transfer documentation requirements.
• Supporting the preparation of Dell’s transfer pricing documentation requirements in America, EMEA and Asia/Pacific Japan under the supervision of Project Managers
• Working on benchmarking studies for transactions occurred in IT Industry
• Prepare and/or update Transfer Pricing Economic Analyses
• Support various transfer pricing projects upon request
• Review Financial Statements and prepare segmented financials for economic analyses
• Effectively cooperate and communicate with the support teams
Salary: 4.50 EUR gross/hourly
Essential and desirable requirement
• 2nd-4th year daily University student
• Economic/Finance/Mathematic field of study
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluent in English; Spanish is an advantage
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word