Business Insights and Operations
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The ISG Center of Competence (CoC) is the conduit between the Product BUs and their routes to market. The CoC creates and drives the operating plan (IOP) to achieve the annual plan for Storage, Data Protection, CI, and Solutions. It also collaborates closely with other teams on our multi-year strategic initiatives, providing the nerve center to ensure successful implementation.
The Strategy and Operations team serves three key functions: 1) Run the general team operations (budgeting, hiring, governance etc.); 2) Build the consolidated IOP plan; 3) Develop and support the CoC’s strategic priorities, including alignment to multi-year initiatives across Dell Technologies. This role will assist with team operations and be responsible for delivering global insights and analytics to support the multi-year initiatives and other internal CoC initiatives as needed.
• Support internal team operations, including budget tracking and org build-out
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to build executive-level content
• Support targeted analytics insights needs from the CoC team, with a focus on issues having global and/or high strategic impact
• Monitor global and regional business performance and financial trends
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
• Strong analytics background with understanding of Dell/EMC data systems
• Proven ability to translate business needs to analytics
• Demonstrated sense of ownership for projects
• Collaborative working style
• Ability to prioritize between multiple tasks and needs
• Strong communication skills, especially at the executive level
• Exceptional excel and other data management skills