CoC Consumer Senior Analyst
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Are you recent college graduate (1-3 years out of college) with a thirst to understand how a multicorporation like Dell manages its business, from sales to marketing to P&L to supply chain management? Do you want to join an exciting and new organisation within Dell that is growing, continuously attracting new talent and redefining the consumer and small business IT landscape by offering stylish and performing computing power to its target audience? Are you the kind of candidate who loves to learn and have a high attention to detail and always striving for excellence? (as demonstrated in school and/or work?) If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, apply for this role!
The center of competence department of the global consumer and small business organization is looking for a senior analyst whose goal will be to publish a weekly global deck detailing the performance of its business worldwide. As part of the performance metrics, the deck details unit, revenue, margin performance, outlook for the rest of the quarter, product/line of business, fixed goods inventory management, channel inventory performances among many other metrics.
• A successful Senior Analyst candidate will be responsible for putting the global deck together based on inputs from multiple stakeholders and or excel sources which entails collecting the input, creating high level commentary, defining the key questions of the week and making sure that each slides is probably updated.
• On “off-time”, successful candidate will also drive some process orientated projects and/or be responsible for ad-hoc analyses.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate, with a strong attention to detail, with a demonstrated willingness and aptitude to learn new concepts. Reliability and perservance are key ingredients to success.
This role is very unique role as this senior analyst will be exposed to many areas of the business and will develop early on in his/her career a very wholistic view on how Dell manages its consumer and small business performance. For this reason, this role is a good springboard into other areas like pricing, product management, supply chain management and many other marketing-related functions.
Essential and desirable requirement
• 1-2 years in IT preferred but not required
• Strong powerpoint and excel skills
• A strong interest in and some experience doing analytical work
• Demonstrated diligence and attention to detail
• Intellectual horsepower and strong willingness to learn as demonstrated on the job and in school
• Some marketing or sales experience preferred
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.