Studying at university and interested in SQL? Check the opportunity in our Tax Automation team
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
We are looking for an intern to join our Transfer Pricing Economics and Automation team in Bratislava.
• Supporting different global transfer pricing projects
• Complex analytical work (working with more complex data models in excel, VBA
• Design and development of complex excel data models (complex formulas & VBA)
• Assist in implementation and testing of automated solution for data extraction, data analytics
• Support the team in working with Business Intelligence tools
Essential and desirable requirement
• Fluent in English – speaking and writing
• 3rd or 4th year university student (Applied Mathematics)
• Strong analytical skills
• Advanced in Excel (including VBA), basic understanding of database systems (e.g. Access, SQL)
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated strong team player