Interested in Tax? Join Dell as VAT Analyst
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell's EMEA VAT team manages VAT and related compliance (Intrastat and EC sales list) in the EMEA region. Team is involved in management of central and local companies. Team reviews all transactions going through VAT return preparation and analyses outputs and inputs in details. There is an ongoing effort to improve current processes and team members involved in compliance re - engineering. The work involves liaison with Dell business units across EMEA and interacting with a wide range of Dell staff from different backgrounds, countries and cultures.
• Preparation and review compliance returns
• Responsible for accuracy and quality of VAT compliance within specific region
• Pro-actively identify weaknesses in current processes and identify solutions
• Develop relationship with overseas Tax Authorities
• Assist in various ongoing audits
• Preparation of financial statement and supporting documentation relating to VAT accounts
Essential and desirable requirement
• Knowledge of European VAT compliance, by experience / training / education
• Excellent English
• Highly motivated self starter
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Able to prioritize work load in order to meet compliance deadlines and business demands
• Experience with Oracle application would be an advantage
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy