Senior Tax Analyst for US Compliance
Dell is a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation, so our Tax team has a huge task in ensuring that we meet our tax obligations. It’s a wide-ranging area – from tax research, planning and compliance, through to developing and implementing systems to support data collection, analysis, preparation and submission. Whether preparing and completing tax returns and reports, catching up with the latest developments in tax law or answering enquiries from a host of internal and external customers, we’re always switched on and on top of our game.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Prepare US Federal and US State returns
• Reconcile GL accounts against various reports
• Prepare reporting for various provision items
• Prepare journal entries and enter in tax system
• Assist in the preparation of fixed asset depreciation
• Run DFS income tax provision processes
• Other special projects and duties as specified
Essential and desirable requirement
• Excellent command English
• Graduate of three year Accounting or Business degree program
• University graduate or qualified accountant or equivalent with 3+ years relevant experience
• Experience with MS Excel, Access, SharePoint
• Prior experience with Financial systems like Hyperion and Oracle is a plus
• Experience with Multinational Corporation and / or Big 4 accounting in tax consulting or audit a plus
If you have what it takes to manage tax in a global, multi-billion-dollar business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy