Financial Analysis Sr. Advisor
Dell Finance department of 700+ people in Bratislava is a Center of Excellence, providing wide range of unique opportunities. Financial professionals in various finance teams such as FP&A, Accounting, Commercial finance, Tax, Audit, Sales Compensation Planning, Treasury and Financial Shared Services.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for a Financial Analysis Sr. Advisor to join our team in Bratislava and play a key role in the evolution of Dell in EMEA. Financial Analysis Sr. Advisor will be:
- Assisting with revenue forecasting, researching discrepancies between the revenue forecasts and the actuals.
- Conducting a series of sales and revenue processes that will be followed and executed on. These are included but not limited to the processing and passing through of Strategically Aligned Business revenues and sales, intercompany transactions, and deferred revenue reviews and reconciliations.
- Conduct manual revenue journal entries, monitoring deferred revenue accounts, and contributing to the AOP for revenue and bookings.
- Assist with a series of monthly and quarterly analytics around revenue and bookings.
- Root cause analysis, product mix analysis, and analysis showing the Dell EMC product mix.
Essential and desirable requirement
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or Accounting
- +5 years’ experience in similar field, including experience with revenue, deferred revenue, and sales forecasting
- Strong communication skills, excellent written and spoken English
- Solid MS Excel and MS Power point skills
Strong financial analysis, business acumen and decision making skills