Financial Analysis Sr. Advisor
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for a Financial Analysis Sr. Advisor to join our team in Bratislava and play a key role in the evolution of Dell in EMEA. Financial Analysis Sr. Advisor will be:
- Assisting with revenue forecasting, researching discrepancies between the revenue forecasts and the actuals.
- Conducting a series of sales and revenue processes that will be followed and executed on. These are included but not limited to the processing and passing through of Strategically Aligned Business revenues and sales, intercompany transactions, and deferred revenue reviews and reconciliations.
- Conduct manual revenue journal entries, monitoring deferred revenue accounts, and contributing to the AOP for revenue and bookings.
- Assist with a series of monthly and quarterly analytics around revenue and bookings.
- Root cause analysis, product mix analysis, and analysis showing the Dell EMC product mix.
Essential and desirable requirement
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or Accounting
- +5 years’ experience in similar field, including experience with revenue, deferred revenue, and sales forecasting
- Strong communication skills, excellent written and spoken English
- Solid MS Excel and MS Power point skills
Strong financial analysis, business acumen and decision making skills