Graduating in 2018? Apply for our Finance Graduate Program
- 1st step: telephone screening (February/March)
- 2nd step: online test (March/April)
- 3rd step: panel interview (End of April)
- 4th step: feedback provided or offer communicated
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Become a part of program for future leaders at Dell, join our FINANCE GRADUATE PROGRAM 2018!
Finance Graduate Program is aimed for graduates in the field of management or economics. Dell Bratislava has been running it since 2006. It is a full time job in one of our financial organizations (Financial Planning, Accounting, Tax); a fixed term contract is signed for 1 year.
The program is an on the job learning combined with trainings in finance and business acumen, technical skills, finance systems, communication and presentation skills and case studies. Its aim is to form the future financial leaders in our organization.
After this program you would have multiple opportunities to continue working at Dell. You can join our Finance Development Program or Accounting Development Program where you would have the chance for a 6 month international assignment. Dell also offers a variety of financial positions in various financial departments.
Essential and desirable requirement
WE ARE LOOKING FOR STUDENTS WHO:
- are soon to be graduated in 2018 (full-time) graduates in Business & Finance
- are fluent English speakers & writers
- have strong presentation skills
- have strong academic record
- have very good computer skills
- previous intern experience preferred, foreign experience is an advantage
- fulltime contract
- trainings and educational opportunities
- 400 Euro relocation bonus
- meal voucher fully paid by employer
- external language courses (up to 170 Euro/year reimbursed by Dell)
- fitness center directly at Dell
- sport activities for free
- two cafes and a canteen in the building
- healthcare service