Graduating in 2018? Apply for our Finance Graduate Program
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Become a part of program for future leaders at Dell, join our FINANCE GRADUATE PROGRAM 2018!
Finance Graduate Program is aimed for graduates in the field of management or economics. Dell Bratislava has been running it since 2006. It is a full time job in one of our financial organizations (Financial Planning, Accounting, Tax); a fixed term contract is signed for 1 year.
The program is an on the job learning combined with trainings in finance and business acumen, technical skills, finance systems, communication and presentation skills and case studies. Its aim is to form the future financial leaders in our organization.
After this program you would have multiple opportunities to continue working at Dell. You can join our Finance Development Program or Accounting Development Program where you would have the chance for a 6 month international assignment. Dell also offers a variety of financial positions in various financial departments.
- fulltime contract
- trainings and educational opportunities
- 400 Euro relocation bonus
- meal voucher fully paid by employer
- external language courses (up to 170 Euro/year reimbursed by Dell)
- fitness center directly at Dell
- sport activities for free
- two cafes and a canteen in the building
- healthcare service
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
WE ARE LOOKING FOR STUDENTS WHO:
- are soon to be graduated in 2018 (full-time) graduates in Business & Finance
- are fluent English speakers & writers
- have strong presentation skills
- have strong academic record
- have very good computer skills
- previous intern experience preferred, foreign experience is an advantage