Inside Sales Account Manager (with German language)Approximate offered salary range (gross)
1 570 EUR
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our sales people are the driving force behind Dell. Through the daily communication with both private and corporate customers we are gradually increasing Dell’s market share in Europe. Whether new or regular customers we support them in choosing the right hardware, software and service solutions. Inside Sales is a fast growing and constantly developing department. If you are interested in the world of IT and stereotype work bores you, Inside Sales Team in Bratislava is the right place to be.
The Inside Sales Account Manager will work with the Dell Core Sales Team and Business Partners across functions to build customer relationship, detect customer opportunities, build pipeline and generate business growth within a targeted set of mid-market accounts.
- Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with Dell’s IT solutions to mid-market customers and develops account plans and strategies to activate and develop customer accounts
- Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology as well as the customer’s business environment
- Stays informed of current industry trends and applies them to the customer’s business environment to help solve specific customer challenges in targeted industries
- Effectively uses Salesforce.com as a customer relationship management tool. Create and manage portfolio pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results. Articulates sales’ requirements to functional business partners to solicit support in meeting customer needs
- Coaches and supports peers to improve performance including providing feedback and identifying development opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent German communication skills, written and spoken
- Innate and overwhelming desire to sell in a proactive sales motion
- Experience working with Microsoft suite of software including Salesforce.com
- Enterprise technology sales experience is essential
Benefits Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package. Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Learn more about our Career & Benefits