Senior Financial Accountant - Managerial Accounting
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Are you a part or fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) with sound experience in the financial services sector? Finance is more than just a support function at Dell – so if you are passionate about what you do, we can offer you exciting possibilities to develop your career as a Channel Accounting Sr. Advisor in Bratislava.
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts and also preparation of monthly cash flow analysis
- Review of accruals, prepayments, expense allocations and intercompany journals, -Review of Balance Sheet reconciliations and checklist for same
- Provide assistance to the Tax, AP and Treasury Departments as requested
- Compliance- Preparation and completion of VAT returns on a timely basis, relevant statistical returns, quarterly tax packages, annual statutory accounts
- Fixed Asset Accounting - Liaising with the Fixed Asset group for all capital related items relevant to their legal entities
- Treasury - Liaising with the Treasury group for all banking related transactions relevant to their entities
- Payroll Accounting - Validating the accuracy of the monthly payroll journal, Confirming payment of associated payroll taxes, Review of Payroll account reconciliations
Essential and desirable requirement
- Fully qualified accountant
- Have a strong financial and technical accounting background.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be highly motivated and display an ability to work well on own initiative
- Have an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have good working knowledge of financial systems/computer literate
- Be flexible as possible
- Previous experience of a shared service environment
- Fluency in a second European language is a distinct advantage
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.