Senior Intercompany Accountant
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Are you a part or fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) with sound experience in the financial services sector? Finance is more than just a support function at Dell – so if you are passionate about what you do, we can offer you exciting possibilities to develop your career as an Senior Intercompany (IC) Accountant in Bratislava.
• Ensures assigned journal entries are recorded timely in line with set deadlines and properly documented based on Dell policies
• Leads Accounting Projects to improve processes within Accounting
• Prepares, analyzes and reviews aging of IC transactions
• Supports monthly IC accounts reconciliation process
• Responds to internal IC accounting inquiries and assists other departments with IC issues
• Provides support and expert guidance to business partners as required
• Assessment and improvement of controls processes
• Support rollouts of new strategic tools that impact intercompany processes
Essential and desirable requirement
• Min 3 years of experience in Finance, ideally in complex Accounting
• Fluent English
• Ability to setup or fully redesign a process
• Oracle accounting system experiences
• MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT, etc)
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy