Financial Analysis Advisor
Dell Finance department of 700+ people in Bratislava is a Center of Excellence, providing wide range of unique opportunities. Financial professionals in various finance teams such as FP&A, Accounting, Commercial finance, Tax, Audit, Sales Compensation Planning, Treasury and Financial Shared Services.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for a Financial Analysis Advisor to join our team in Bratislava and play a key role in the evolution of Dell in EMEA. Financial Analysis Advisor will be:
- developing, interpreting and implementing financial concepts for financial planning and control, performing technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance,
- gathering, analyzing and preparing recommendations for financial plans and acquisition activity
- performing research in areas of rates of return, revenue recognition, investment performance and impact of government requirements
- utilizing HPT and FDM to compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts of data developed for FCST, using IDC and other market research data
- working closely with divisional FP&A teams, corporate team and regional accounting teams, building and developing relationships with key stakeholders and customers
Essential and desirable requirement
•Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus, AND 5-7 years of relevant experience
•Established excellence in Excel is a must, strong PowerPoint skills preferred
•Business planning, modelling and analytical ability
•Strong organizational skills and proven ability to work independently
•Must be a problem solver, self-starter, and possess sense of urgency
•Ability to work in a team environment and engage in cross-functional collaboration
•Strong business partnership and communication skills