Technical Support Manager with Project Management Experience (German)
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Dell Services at Dell, we are looking for a Technical Support Manager to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• Manages second-level and/or first-level leaders
• Directly manage individual contributor subject matter experts Leads cross-functional teams domestically and/or globally that encompass a variety of technical specialties requiring broad integration and product knowledge
• Leads or acts as a significant contributor to leadership in the development of key initiatives that provide high-level results to improve business processes and customer service delivery
• Assumes lead role within a major project and is responsible for determining project approach, decision on operating procedure, analytical approaches and work flow
• Provides significant support in enhancing existing systems and system software products and facilitating the definition of solutions to meet business requirements, client training, design reviews and executive briefings
•Applies broad technical expertise across multiple disciplines coupled with an understanding of business and management principles
Essential and desirable requirement
• 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Experienced in developing and leading a team to deliver key business results
• Very good English and German language skills
• Good leadership and team building skills
• Experienced project management skills
• Moderate knowledge of product lines with technical knowledge
• Good customer service skills
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.