Sales Support Specialist with German
Job description, responsibilities and duties
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Operations at Dell, we are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Support sales organization through customer, operational and business support. Responsible for serving as primary interface between sales
and other operational functions developing sales processes and procedures relating to online/offline order administration, order fulfillment and communication. Evaluates and implements improvements to sales programs and processes including: anticipating demands, account management, leads, planning and prioritization, closing strategies, pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, tools and reporting programs.
- Provides pre-sales and/or post-sales operational support and manages order fulfillment.
- Researches customer or order problems, and delivers solutions working cross-functionally to resolve.
- Liaises between the customer/partner and sales organization and pro-actively reaches out to customer to resolve order issues via phone and mail.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer or partner experience.
- Facilitates product and sales information flow and drives sales operations process improvements.
- Serves as interface for order status and handles order escalation and SKU management.
- May serve as primary interfaces with other internal functions, based on BU and/or regional requirements and may be responsible for influencing sales behavior and capabilities.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2) and
German - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Excellent English and German communication skills
- Flexible to work EMEA hours
- High on ownership, partnering and working in collaboration