Pro Support Specialist with German
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you a brilliant problem solver who could provide frontline support for a game changing, enterprise-wide support service? Do you want to be a hero to Dell’s EMEA customers by resolving their complex IT issues? Within Dell Services, we are looking for a Pro Support Specialist to join our remote technical assistance team in Bratislava, as well as providing telephone and email assistance as part of the Dell Global Service Desk.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing phone-based technical support for Dell Client Support Customers via phone and email. The Technical Support Specialist is the first point of contact for client customers with hardware,operation system and application issues.
Main tasks are to:
• Provide first-level technical support on Dell supplied client products
• Identify and resolve issues affecting customer client systems
• Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues
• Assume a proactive role in technical support call avoidance by identifying known problems and documenting resolutions
• Actively support the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident
• Engaging necessary support staff to resolve escalations in as short a timeframe as possible
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and German - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Excellent German and English language skills
• Excellent telephone and customer handling skills
• Ability to analyze and solve technical problems related to client products by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Thorough working knowledge of client and network architecture/technology
• Familiar with corporate tools