Accounts Payable Specialist
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Dell začal pôsobiť na Slovensku v januári 2003 a už 15 rokov sa neustále rozrastáme. Začali sme ako centrum pre predaj a podporu nemecky hovoriacich zákazníkov a postupne sme sa okrem iného transformovali z európskeho obchodného centra na finančné centrum podporujúce celý EMEA región (Európa, Stredný Východ a Afrika).
Accounts Payable Sr. Associate (ID)
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Sr. Associate to join our team in Bratislava and play a key role in the evolution of Dell in EMEA. Accounts Payable Sr. Associate (Invoices) role is about dealing with all processes and tasks related to Accounts Payable invoicing processes.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Processing of incoming supplier invoices
• Managing of invoice submission mailbox, emails, requests, queries
• Invoice validation
• Invoice interface control
• Keying of invoices into the Oracle AP module
• Processing of Excel upload files
• Processing of e-forms in Ariba
• Rejection process of incorrect or incomplete invoices back to supplier or business
• Communication with internal and external customers via phone and email
• Matching of Prepayments
• Follow up of Discrepant Invoices
• Follow up of unreconciled Invoices
• Execution of all Process Controls
• Ad hoc duties as directed by Accounts Payable Manager /Supervisor
Osobnostné predpoklady a zručnosti
• Good MS Office knowledge
• Experience of high volume reconciliations and processing
• English is a must, another foreign language as an advantage
• Flexible, adaptable to change, a real team-player
• Enthusiastic, forward thinking, self-motivated individual
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure & to tight deadlines with minimum supervision