Market research and Analysis Senior Advisor
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Market Research and Analysis Sr. Advisor plays a critical role in weekly and monthly business analysis, portfolio planning and product business case strategy for commercial client products. The right candidate brings analytic and business intelligence skills paired with market knowledge.
This position is part of the EMEA Pricing Competitive Analysis team. This Competitive Analysis Sr. Advisor will have high visibility and ownership of pricing reporting, tools, and will partner with various teams such as EMEA Commercial/ DnCP Pricing, PLMs and Merchandising.
- Development and administration of Price Position reporting solutions
- Data consistency, quality assurance, application security and availability
- Maintain and enhance pricing analytical platforms
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
- Responsible for diverse automated processes that collect and aggregate data from internal and external sources to deliver pricing and competitive metrics
- Support decision making process in EMEA Client Solutions CoC teams such as pricing, product and mechanizing by analyzing market (external) and internal data
Essential and desirable requirement
- Master's degree and 5+ years marketing or finance experience; 2 years in similar position ideally
- Strong market and business acumen
- Strong problem solving skills
- Very strong analytical skills and experiences
- Strong statistical/mathematical background
- Strong MS Excel (incl. VBA) knowledge and other Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of Tableau software
- Strong knowledge of analytical and data visualization tools
- Advanced presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and results oriented