Senior Accountant for VAT EMEA
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Are you a part or fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) with sound experience in the financial services sector? Finance is more than just a support function at Dell – so if you are passionate about what you do, we can offer you exciting possibilities to develop your career as an Accounting Sr. Analyst for VAT EMEA in Bratislava.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
• Ensures VAT related journal entries are completed accurately and on time, as well as properly documented and approved according Dell policy.
• Ensures VAT subledgers are reconciled to general ledger balances and performs of Balance Sheet reconciliations for various countries.
• Cooperates with other departments relating VAT queries (Statutory Accounting, Tax, FSS, etc.).
• Analyzes VAT transactions in detail, analyzes VAT balances in total for the Q/Q or Y/Y movements to confirm the business rationale of the balances (flux analysis).
• Supports audit requirements (internal/external audit).
• Strong collaboration within the team.
• Involvement in various Projects to improve processes within Accounting.
Essential and desirable requirement
• Ability to manage varying workloads throughout the month / quarter
• Structured approach to the process elements of the role and ability to meet the given deadlines
• High attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work with a variety of business partners (inside and outside of Accounting) and capability to deal with changes successfully
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy