Intercompany Accounting lead for Acquisitions
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
•Coordination for all accounting matters between Dell/EMC and Strategic aligned business (acquisitions)
•Prepare reporting packages for intercompany activity between Dell/EMC and SAB for senior management
•Coordination various functions (tax,legal, finance, sales, services) for supporting activities provided to each SAB on quarterly basis
•Standardize and improve existing business relationships and develop new accounting models for accounting activity resulted from integration efforts
•Responsible for intercompany loan across various legal entities and underlying restructuring/integration efforts impacting intercompany loans
Essential and desirable requirement
• An accounting qualification (CPA, CIMA, ACCA, or similar) is advantage
• A minimum of 8 years of working experience in Accounting
• Specific experience in Intercompany accounting is highly advantageous.
• Professional English & well rounded communication skills
• Also any experience with managing or coordinating or leading a global projects will be considered favorable.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.