EMEA Commercial Product Line Operation Manager
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Dell has a track record of growth and innovation in simplifying IT for customers and bringing great quality products to market quickly and efficiently. From a people standpoint, Dell hires very high calibre individuals and invests heavily in employee and leadership development to achieve our high standards.
Dell has recently undergone exciting new structural changes and is in the process of redefining and synergising the way that the commercial business interact to optimise our growth and profitability in the future. This is an opportunity to be part of the EMEA product team and supporting the execution of Dell´s product and pricing strategy of commercial clients. This position works closely with Global and EMEA Product -, SKU Management -, Online/Store -, Supply Planning - and Pricing teams.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our EMEA Commercial Product team as part of this exciting new organisation. Through the process of change we are challenging ourselves to work faster, smarter and more efficiently. The success of the candidate will directly affect the overall performance of the EMEA growth plan. Role reports directly to the Marketing Director for commercial products - EMEA.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Operational management of launch and EOL of assigned products
• 100% correct setup of products in order management tool including ruling
• Consistency of SKU descriptions across product lines
• Definition of guidance for online/store setup of assigned products
• Creation of briefing documents for Smart Selection offers
• Management of products updates during life cycle
• Engagement with key stakeholders and regular communication of status updates
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Operate autonomously and guide the decisions of others
• Ability to adapt to fast changing environments
• Provides thought leadership on uncertain, unique issues / problems
• Project management skills
• Negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Fully fluent in English (written and spoken)
• A business degree or higher
• Experience with online store setup a solid benefit