Do you want to start your Career in Multicultural Environment and Gain Experience in Customer Service? Join Dell Customer Care in Slovakia! (Ref. No.: R34599)
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Do you want to start your career in multicultural environment, gain experience in customer service and widen your business knowledge?
Join Dell Customer Care in Slovakia!
Actual opportunities to join the team with English language!
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Business Operations at Dell, we are looking for a Customer care Specialists to join our team in Bratislava.
• Investigation and solving of pre-delivery and post-delivery issues and act on behalf of the customer with other Dell departments to ensure proper solution of the problem
• E-mail and phone communication support to provide excellent service to the customers
• Support a group of consumer, small & medium business and public and large enterprise clients to their highest satisfaction
• Solving situations when orders do not meet the customers' expectations to ensure positive customer experience
• Usage of own initiative and improvements of business processes for unusual or problematic situations to ensure the best experience with Dell
• Daily experience in dynamic environment with various departments of multinational teams
Essential and desirable requirement
• 1+ year of work experience; position is suitable for fresh graduates
• Secondary education
• English language written and spoken
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer focus
Dell Bratislava Benefits
• Relocation Support: One time financial contribution | Buddy system | Immigration Service
• Health and Insurance Support
• Flexible working hours – home office
• Volunteering & Community involvement
• Work life balance | Gym in the house & sport activities | Additional days off
• Canteen & Cafeterias in the house
• Developmental opportunities: Language courses | Development days & programs | Lectures with leaders and external guests
• Product Purchase Plan & Practical Discounts
Customer Care Team Benefits
• Quarterly financial awards
• Multicultural environment
• Fun Activities
• Special Christmas events