Customer Care Specialist with German Or Swedish Or Polish (Ref. No.: R21435)
Job description, responsibilities and duties
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Business Operations at Dell, we are looking for a Customer care Specialists to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
• Investigation and solving of pre-delivery and post-delivery issues and act on behalf of the customer with other Dell departments to ensure proper solution of the problem
• E-mail and phone communication support to provide excellent service to the customers
• Support a group of consumer, small & medium business and public and large enterprise clients to their highest satisfaction
• Solving situations when orders do not meet the customers' expectations to ensure positive customer experience
• Usage of own initiative and improvements of business processes for unusual or problematic situations to ensure the best experience with Dell
• Daily experience in dynamic environment with various departments of multinational teams
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Intermediate (B1) or German - Upper intermediate (B2) or Swedish - Upper intermediate (B2) or Polish - Upper intermediate (B2) or Dutch - Upper intermediate (B2) or Turkish - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• 1+ year of work experience; position is suitable for fresh graduates
• Secondary education
• English AND German OR Swedish OR Dutch OR Polish
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer focus