SAP Consultant (data analyst, diagnosis and optimization of SAP landscapes)
Monthly Salary Range: Monthly Salary Range: 1,300 – 2.000 Euro
Who you areYou are an experienced SAP consultant who is interested in the newest trends in SAP world such as BW on HANA, S/4HANA or BW/4HANA. You are highly interested to analyse, diagnose and optimize complex SAP landscape to help SAP customers to improve performance, lower their operational costs or help to transform into the newest SAP technology. You are a highly motivated person who wants to start a career in data analysis, data management and optimization projects. Your tech-savvy and good communication skills make you a unique individual. Beside other skills, we are particularly looking for:
• Drive to learn and develop your professional competencies
• 2+ years of experience with any SAP application or module (SAP BW or ERP)
• Significant plus is - understanding, theoretical or practical experience with any of the newest SAP technology is a significant plus (HANA, SAP BW on HANA, S4/HANA, etc.)
• Significant plus is - experience with optimization of SAP landscapes (data modeling in BW, LSA++, data archiving, performance improvements, etc.)
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Fluently speaking English (German is a significant plus)
• Team spirit and interpersonal skills
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude
• Additional plus is an experience with programming (ABAP, C/C++, Java, VBA, PHP or other) or databases systems (SQL, data modelling)
What you will doAs a Consultant at Datavard, you will have an unique chance to work with our experienced Senior Consultants, leveraging Datavard software such as Gartner awarded Datavard FitnessTest, Datavard S/4HANA Readiness Check or Datavard Insights. You will take part in international projects focused on helping our customers on their road to SAP HANA (S/4HANA Readiness check, performance and cost optimization of complex SAP landscapes, data analytics and data management).
You will support activities like:
• Build customer relationships by providing trustful advices
• Support with installation and execution of Datavard analytics software in client’s environment (Datavard BW FitnessTest, S/4HANA Readiness Check or Datavard Insights)
• Analysis of collected data, building and presenting recommendations, best practises and advisory in the area of optimization and preparation for the newest SAP technology
• Actively improve Datavard portfolio of software and services by design and implementation of new functions, re-work of user interfaces and enriching the project methodology.
Details of your tasks regarding the job will vary based on your skills, your experience and competencies.
When working on projects you will participate on conducting business meetings with customers to determine expectations, requirements and milestones. You will work in a team of professionals whose main objective is bring value and competitive innovation to Datavard customers. As we foster open communication culture, every Datavardian is encouraged to openly discuss any challenge and contribute to its solution.
What we offer• Working with technical experts and consultants worldwide
• Innovative and dynamic international environment
• Working with trending SAP and IT technologies such as SAP HANA, S/4HANA,
BW/4HANA, Hadoop, Operations Intelligence, Data Analytics and Big Data
• Exciting challenges and personal development opportunities
• Additional company benefits
• Possibility to travel abroad
• Flexible working time
• Worldwide travel insurance
• Language classes and other training opportunities
• Extra beneficial paid sick leave
"Every individual at Datavard influences their future. I am amazed to see how Datavardians are shaping our future to become an industry thought leader while keeping friendships, open culture and fun we remember from our first days."
Service Line Manager