Monthly Salary Range: from 2100€
Who you areYou are an experienced SAP functional or basis consultant that lean towards the Big Data world.
• You have 5+ years of experience with SAP NW/ABAP stack
• You have basic database knowledge, any knowledge of Big Data platforms is a big advantage
• During your career, you experienced project work
• You are a fluent English speaker, any German skill is a big advantage
• You are not afraid of challenges
What you will doAs an Solution Engineer at Datavard, you will have an unique chance to work with our Architects and other Engineers in leading our SAP and Big Data integration portfolio. Datavard Glue in order to enable our customers doing Advanced Analytics and Data science or Datavard Outboard for TCO reduction.
You will support activities like:
• Build customer relationships by providing trustful advices
• Provide technical support to G2M teams in software sales cycle
• Support with installation and execution of Datavard software in the client’s environment
• Help with the Product Management, study market in our focus areas and influence the future development of our products
• Train G2M teams, Customers and Partners up to the point that they can effectively work with our products portfolio
Details of your tasks regarding the job will vary based on your skills, your experience and competencies.
When working on projects you will participate on conducting business meetings with customers to determine expectations, requirements and milestones. You will work in a team of professionals whose main objective is bring value and competitive innovation to Datavard customers. As we foster open communication culture, every Datavardian is encouraged to openly discuss any challenge and contribute to its solution.
What we offer
- Working with technical experts and consultants worldwide
- Innovative and dynamic international environment
- Exciting challenges and personal development opportunities
Nice to have* SAP functional knowledge (any area or module)
* Experience with SAP HANA administration and scale-up/scale-out installations
* German language skills
"Strong and reliable team of young people with great team spirit is what counts for me."
Head of Solution Engineering
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Flexible working time
- Worldwide travel insurance
- Language classes and other training opportunities
- Extra beneficial paid sick leave