Internal and external invoicing/billing specialist
- Complete assurance of smooth internal and external invoicing process and responsibility for data accuracy.
- Customer creation and master data maintenance
- Cooperation with project managers on project setting
- Direct communication with customers and company partners.
- Creation, administration and processing of customer purchase orders in company invoicing system or customer tool.
- Employees (incl. external employees) project time sheets processing according -customer needs - creation, update and check.
- Pre-invoicing preparation activities - data check and data update, invoice creation and other invoicing related duties.
- Datavard intercompany invoicing support.
- Incomming customer/partner payments processing and administration.
- Dunning list - creation and processing and dunning process.
- Reporting and financial evidence preparation.
- Data processing in Datavard internal software and customer external tools.
- Presentation and document creation according CI (corporate identity).
- Cooperation on internal process creation related to invoicing and finance.
- Communication and document creation in English language.
- Participation on company events organized by Datavard - 2 times a year.
- Processing of employee attendance sheets for meal vouchers purposes
- Processing of employee travel expenses for salary accounting purposes
- Other activities related to invoicing and finance according direct manager requests.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred in Economy, Finance, Business Administration or other accounting-related
- You have 1 year of experience with administration tasks
- You have advanced Excel skills
- You are fluent in English (German is advantageous)
- You enjoy working with numbers and have strong attention to detail
- You have strong advisory, communication, problem-solving skills
- Being part of a motivated, innovative and dynamic team
- International work environment
- Extensive product and process training and knowledge transfer
- Growth opportunities and chances of long-term employment
- Flexible work times
- Possibility to travel abroad
- World wide travel insurance
- Extra beneficial sickleave pay
- Attractive Bonus plan
- Language trainings
- Additional company benefits
Your HR contact
Tomas Sramko HR Business Partner
Zuzana Glejtekova Human Resources Specialist