Junior QA Specialist
Bratislava, Žilina, Banská Bystrica, full-time, part-time
We look for you
You are naturally curious and detail oriented, happy to help things work correctly. As a Junior Tester in the Research & Development team, you'll get a chance to test new functionalities and patches of our products developed in the area of Big Data management, test automation and data analytics. You will also get in touch with new technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, in-memory databases etc.
NICE TO HAVE
- You are technically oriented with at least 2 years of experience in quality assurance or you are a graduate of a technical/IT- oriented university or you are in the last two semesters of studying and just about to graduate
- You have a positive mindset, you are willing to learn and you enjoy working in a team
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and very good verbal and written communication skills
- You know English on an intermediate level
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of ABAP or other programming language
- Knowledge of SQL and database systems on a basic level is not required, but beneficial
- Experience in quality assurance
You will be responsible
During your initial training, you will be introduced to our business and product portfolio, after which you will be responsible for testing new functionalities and patches. Your goal is to enhance the overall customer experience. Your daily tasks will include:
- Review specifications, technical design, documentation, GUI and usability to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document and track defects to ensure product quality within the user interface (ease of use, accessibility, translation, documentation), functionality and performance
- Perform thorough regression testing, test automatization and automated testing
- Working with technical experts and consultants worldwide
- Innovative and dynamic international environment
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Flexible working time
- Worldwide travel insurance
- Language classes and other training opportunities
- Extra beneficial paid sick leave
Information for applicantsWe will only contact those candidates with the best fit in skills and experience.
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award
Data management specialist DataVard is recognized by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing and most innovative technology companies in Germany. Deloitte awarded DataVard 3rd place at its Technology Fast 50 Award 2015 for its software (KATE) that automates tests of SAP® systems.
BECOME A DATAVARDIANIf you’re interested in any of these positions please send us a motivation letter with a professional CV in English to email@example.com.
WHAT IS YOUR PASSION?The core of our success is the people that make this happen, from the inexperienced to experienced we care about every DataVardian. Therefore we heavily invest into professional development and personal satisfaction of our employees.
Visit our career page to find out how we hire and what we can offer.