Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Junior Back-End Developer
Monthly Salary Range: from 1200€
Who you areDo you consider yourself innovative, resourceful and creative? As a Junior Backend Developer in Datavard international Research and Development team your main responsibility is to develop, maintain and support custom build solutions, its features with leverage on Open Source to remain agile, innovative and prevent vendor lock – in. The result is custom build application side by side with standard business applications like SAP, Salesforce etc.
- You are a graduate of a technical/IT- oriented university, or you are in the last two semesters of studying and just about to graduate
- You are motivated and willing to work as a part of a young team and learn new things
- You have intermediate skills in English language
- Additional knowledge of other programming languages as Delphi, C/C++, or Visual Basic and operating systems Unix/ Linux on basic level is beneficial
- You know the basics of SQL and database systems
- SAP‘s programming language ABAP is not required, but beneficial
What you will doThe task is to understand the functionality and business value of our product portfolio with its release cycle and improve quality of the product portfolio in order to improve the overall customer experience.
During your initial training, you will learn SAP’s programming language ABAP and you will be introduced into our business.
After the initial training you will continue to learn new SAP-related skills while in parallel working on development projects. On these projects you will start with programming according to specification and design papers. Depending on your skills, you will participate on creating the design papers and even create software designs yourself.
In our development team you will be responsible for maintaining and extending our software portfolio. We develop software as the basis for our tool-based consulting services, which we offer to SAP and SAP customers. Our consultants/ customers use these tools for SAP system analysis, system consolidations, data migrations and conversions.
Details of your tasks regarding the job will vary based on your skills, your experience and competencies.
What we offer
- Being part of a dedicated, young and dynamic team
- Working in an international environment
- Flexible work times
- Extensive product and process training and knowledge transfer
- Growth opportunities and chances of long-term employment
- Possibility to improve your language skills
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Additional company benefits
"You will spend a major part of your life at work. At Datavard, your time is well spent. That is why I've been here for more than 10 years.It's all about people, with different views, perspectives and priorities thriving for common goal to develop a world - class solutions."
Team Lead Outboard Suite