Senior Technical Team Lead
Bratislava, Žilina, full-time
We look for you
As a Senior Technical Teamlead you have an opportunity to lead up to 5 members team, who support you in development of custom build solutions, its features and assure its quality with leverage on Open Source to remain agile, innovative and prevent vendor lock – in. The result is custom build application side by side with standard business applications like SAP, Salesforce etc.
- 5+ years of experience on development position with SCRUM, Design thinking and Agile experience
- At least 1+ years of experience as a team leader
- Excellent knowledge of Spring framework and/or JAVA EE, web services, application servers, databases (SQL and NoSQL), cloud architectures (AWS, Azure, etc.) and Docker
- Curious, innovative thought leader and dependable team player Very strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent English language skills
- Experience with Big Data Tech Stack (Hadoop, Elastic search, etc.), and SAP ABAP code
- German language skills
You will be responsible
- To help build a new, agile Innovation team
- Work delegation and distribution and preparation of development plans for team members
- Responsibility for quality and features of given solution(s), designing of system architectures and develop prototypes
- High level planning and budget tracking and same time providing support for implementation team
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary, virtual project teams (internal and external)
- Provide technical consultancy in pre-sales and new customer acquisition
- Our Co-Innovation Lab offers you the best of both worlds: a flexible start-up-like developer work style in Bratislava/ Zilina, Slovakia, with the reliability of an established international company
- For us, programming = lifestyle ≠ work
- Rich set of possibilities for professional and personal growth (trainings, personal coaching, etc.)
- Learn from and with the best
- Worldwide travel insurance
- Language trainings
- Extra beneficial sickleave pay
Information for applicantsWe will only contact those candidates with the best fit in skills and experience.
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award
Data management specialist DataVard is recognized by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing and most innovative technology companies in Germany. Deloitte awarded DataVard 3rd place at its Technology Fast 50 Award 2015 for its software (KATE) that automates tests of SAP® systems.
BECOME A DATAVARDIANIf you’re interested in any of these positions please send us a motivation letter with a professional CV in English to email@example.com.
WHAT IS YOUR PASSION?The core of our success is the people that make this happen, from the inexperienced to experienced we care about every DataVardian. Therefore we heavily invest into professional development and personal satisfaction of our employees.
Visit our career page to find out how we hire and what we can offer.