Deputy of Head of Accounting and Treasury, Košice
Place of work
Job description, responsibilities and duties
In coordination with Head of Accounting and Treasury ND, lead the ND treasury, insurance, and credit control activities.
Treasury & insurance scope: cash management, financing and financial risk management (Foreign exchange, interest rates, commodity risks, …), Co2 trading, etc.
Credit management: managing the customers risk portfolios, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
Accounting and tax: Under the guidance of Head of local Accounting and Treasury ND is supervising accounting practices, overseeing accounting and tax compliance with local and group accounting guidelines.
Your key responsibilities will be following:
1. Ensure compliance with Group Treasury policy and ensure appropriate treasury processes and procedures are implemented in her/his environment.
2. Preparation of treasury forecast of legal entities in CRH North Danube to manage short term and long-term liquidity of CRH North Danube, in order to ensure the capability of companies to meet their financial obligations at all times.
3. Negotiating and maintaining insurance agreements and policies for CRH North Danube.
4. Ensure CO2 allowances are surrendered
5. Lead ongoing development and growth of the credit controlling team
6. Participation to finance projects and ad hoc tasks.
7. Coordination CRH ND dividends distribution
8. Group holding companies’ activity management (CRH Osterreich GmbH, etc.).
- Yearly variable bonus dependent on individual performance
- Travel allowance
- Contributions to various life events (wedding, childbirth, social assistance)
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to supplementary pension
- Additional days of vacation based on conditions in collective agreement
- Other benefits included in collective agreement
Personality requirements and skills
- Master's degree in Finance & Accounting, Economics, related field
- Minimum 3 - 5 years in international companies working across Finance & Banking
- Having experience with managing small teams
- Knowledge of treasury management
- Knowledge of insurance
- Knowledge of financial markets and instruments
- Understanding of accounting rules. (IFRS and statutory) commercial and insurance legislation.
- Knowledge of credit management
- Fluent/business level of English language
Brief description of the company
The CRH Group is the world's leading manufacturer of building materials. It has its origins in Ireland, operating in 37 countries of the world, employing more than 90,000 people. It is the largest producer of building materials in North America and the third largest company of its kind in the world.
CRH builds its business strategy on the values of sustainable development, growth and innovation. Its goal is to attract the best talents in different areas. With its HR policy, CRH strives to be the first-choice employer in all countries where it operates.
For more information please see our website www.crhslovakia.com.
Please send your CV in English through the link below.
CRH (Slovakia) a. s.
906 38 Rohožník
Main focus of the company's activities
Turňa nad Bodvou 654
044 02 Turňa nad Bodvou
E-mail: poslať životopis