Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Compliance Quality Control Officer
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Do you consider yourself a pragmatic person? The type who does not easily panic when working alone (in KBC we call it ‘end-to-end accountability’) - however can, and is willing to, fit in a team of similar colleagues? Is it in your DNA to cooperate with others? Have you got strong knowledge & experience in at least 1 of the below Compliance domains:
- Anti Money Laundering and Anti Terrorism Financing
- Investor protection, Market Abuse, Protection of the insurance policy holder
- Data Protection
- Fraud & Ethics
- Consumer Protection
- Corporate Governance
and/or do you have solid previous experience in Audit or Risk within or outside KBC Group? If your answer to all these ‘YES’, well in that case – and only in that case – please read on.
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
We are looking for the next member into our international quality control team. You will for sure feel at home, if
- you are able to synthetize your thoughts and shape them into a consistent text using clear English (being the work language in our team).
- This you will need when – having performed a quality control in a country of KBC Group (yes, when the current pandemic circumstances allow for it, some travel goes with the job..) – you draft your report to local colleagues, including management.
- If apart from English you speak any of the following languages: Dutch, Czech, Slovakian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, or French - do not hide this fact from us;
- you can stand behind your viewpoint (your communication is clear and convincing) – since you are expected to issue recommendations - whenever your findings make that necessary;
- You.like.people – as simple as that. You enjoy cooperating with them, and giving them a helping hand, via e.g. advising them on how to make their achievements – but also outstanding risks – easily understandable for others (in our vocab we call it ‘reviewing local reports’). You like supporting colleagues by giving practical, timely explanation to their questions;
- You are able to tackle pressure in case of conflicts. ‘Working under pressure’ is a recurrent and fashionable term in so many job ads, and… well…when taking up a role in a control function it may definitely come in handy..
Salary starting at 1600 EUR. Final offer depends on specific skill-set of chosen candidate.
What we can offer you on our behalf is that
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a constructive, open minded team;
- Coach colleagues and/or be coached by them;
- Receive honest & respectful feedback in all cases – and do it on a mutual basis;
- Have the certainty that your work does have an impact (relevance & visibility);
- You will have the flexibility (within the framework of the broader rules under which we operate) to organize your work independently (=we will treat you as a grown-up);
- You are free to work from your current host country let it be Belgium or any other KBC Group countries: via this we are not only business-as-usual pandemic-proof, but reflect on our genuine passion for diversity as well.