Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Plant Controller, Rohožník
Place of work
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The Financial Controller is a business partner for Rohoznik cement plant (partly possible to work also from our office in Bratislava)
AIM OF THE POSITION:
Provide leadership in driving the plant’s financial results and partner with management to optimize plant performance
- Manage month-end closing, prepare monthly report, dashboard and other operational reports for the cement plant
- Analyze variances, define reasons and impact and communicates to management with recommended actions
- Coordinate the planning activities and preparation of budgets, forecasts and long/term planning in close co-operation with Plant management and Industrial controller
- Actively involved into the inventory processes (stocktaking, reconciliation)
- Monitor and assess the plant’s performance improvement plans including cost performance as well as working capital optimization
- Provides proactive consultation, interpretation and education of financial matters to plant management who drives business decisions
- Monitor plant internal controls (in compliance with company policies) to ensure reporting integrity, safeguard company assets, and identify risks
- Actively contribute to investigate improvements and new solutions / tools
- Capex: first validation and proper management of the CAPEX requests, accurate monitoring and reporting
- Yearly variable bonus dependent on individual performance
- Travel allowance
- Contributions to various life events (wedding, childbirth, social assistance)
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to supplementary pension
- Additional days of vacation based on conditions in collective agreement
- Other benefits included in collective agreement
Personality requirements and skills
- University - 2nd level, preferably economic, financial field.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting and controlling (preferably in international organizations).
- Knowledge of financial (IFRS) and management accounting.
- Knowledge of Financial Planning.
- Knowledge of basics of production process.
- Technical skills to be able to optimize and implement software tools for work optimization.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- English language - advanced
- MS excel - expert
- MS Office products - user
- SAP CO module – advantage
Brief description of the company
The CRH Group is the world's leading manufacturer of building materials. It has its origins in Ireland, operating in 37 countries of the world, employing more than 90,000 people. It is the largest producer of building materials in North America and the third largest company of its kind in the world.
CRH builds its business strategy on the values of sustainable development, growth and innovation. Its goal is to attract the best talents in different areas. With its HR policy, CRH strives to be the first-choice employer in all countries where it operates.
For more information please see our website www.crhslovakia.com.
Please send your CV in English through the link below.
CRH (Slovakia) a. s.
906 38 Rohožník
Main focus of the company's activities
Turňa nad Bodvou 654
044 02 Turňa nad Bodvou