Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Java developer expert
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
From 3000€/month, based on experience
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Job description :
- Analysis of requirements, design and agile development of software solutions in the field of life, non-life and health insurance, as well as various support systems (Partner, Billing)
- If interested, coordination or participation in managing the development of integrated parts of software systems
- Bug fixes, Code Reviews and implementation of unit or regression tests
- Creation and updating of technical and business documentation
- Long-term work experience with Java programming at the expert level and experience with software architecture design
- Ability to work in an international team, independence, accuracy, responsibility
- Willingness to learn, high degree of personal initiative and solution orientation
- Experience with agile software development for the insurance sector is an advantage
- Communication in both languages (English and German) is an advantage
- Java 8, Java 11, Spring, Maven, Websphere, JBoss, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, SOAP/REST Webservices, Cloud
- Experience with : DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Static code analysis: SonarQube
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification, and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits, or variable part of the salary.
Not fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information, please contact me: [email protected]
- Extraordinary bonuses + every year the possibility of a Christmas bonus up to the amount of the 13th salary
- Work from home or from an office in Bratislava, Košice or Žilina by agreement
- High-quality internal education, the possibility of obtaining certificates and completing trainings
- Language courses at the workplace and the purchase of specialist literature according to one's own preference
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL. ž do jeho písomného odvolania na základe mojej vlastnoručne podpísanej žiadosti doručenej do CPL
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
We cooperate with global leaders in their industries, and our slogan, Work the Future, motivates us to continuous development and openness to new things. Our goal is to find the best talents for our Clients, and our Clients to find excellent employees who will help them in times of transformation.
Cpl has a huge national reach, we are headquartered in Dublin and have 48 international offices including Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, UK and the United States, providing maximum support to our customers around the world. We regularly leverage this network to identify and source top global talent. In early 2021, Cpl became a subsidiary company of Outsourcing Inc., a leading human resource solutions business, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
In 2023 we have major growth plans for the Slovak Branch and are already in the process of increasing the existing structures. If you are interested in being part of our development, we would be happy to hear from you.
Currently, we are seeking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Bratislava.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.