Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
International Import / Export Coordinator
From 1350€/month, based on experience
Information about the position
We are looking for an Import & Export coordinator for all international customer orders to ensure a smooth and complete transaction.
- Receiving orders and ensuring on-time delivery
- Coordinating processes with main warehouse, transport providers and customs
- Communicating with forwarders and importers
- Managing claims and requesting credit notes
- Various administrative duties - preparing export and import documents, applying basic import/export regulations and requirements to support business needs
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
- University degree is welcome but not necessary
- At least 1 year of experience with export/import
- Knowledge of standard regulations in export/import and Incoterms is an advantage
- Advanced English written and spoken
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- SAP knowledge is welcome
- Problem solving skills and professional attitude
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- Guaranteed 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Sick days
- Home Office
- Extra paid days off for special life events
- Life Insurance
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava