Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Business Continuity Specialist
1 500 EUR/month1500 EUR/month
Information about the position
- Carry out an annual review of Business Continuity Plans
- Evaluate incidents / disruptions and suggest areas for improvement
- Support Business Continuity Managers in developing the preparedness plans
- Resolve issues in local offices, train new team members
- Update policies and guidelines on business continuity and operational resilience topics
- Work with Security tools (e.g. business continuity and emergency mass notification tools)
- Previous experience in business continuity and/or operational resilience
- Experience in incident management (exercises and real incidents)
- Understanding of mass notification and training tools is an advantage
- Certification in Business continuity is a plus
- Fluent English, both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills
- MS Office - advanced
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- Flexible working hours
- Career opportunities
- International and friendly environment
- Extra vacation days
- Home office
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava