Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Assistant Project Manager
From 1500€/month, based on experience
Information about the position
We are offering a unique opportunity at the company with corporate culture based on a friendly and informal environment, that strongly promotes education and professional growth.
- supporting project managers in leading their projects and during the entire project implementation, all the way up to invoicing
- inputting contracts, projects and plans into the analytical and planning systems (CRP, EPR)
- full responsibility for creating various reports, their evaluations and subsequent responsibility for their processing and control
- creating invoices for different projects
- assisting with planning of the work schedule for all participants of the project
- designing and assigning activities to specific projects
- coverage of all administrative and organizational tasks
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
- successfully completed secondary school or university degree
- very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- excellent communication skills in both German and English (at least B2 level)
- experience in a similar position is welcome
- IT affinity
- team player with logical and analytical thinking
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- flexible working time with fixed time component
- support for employees in the case of long-term incapacity for work
- English and German courses directly at the workplace
- corporate events
- meal vouchers, allowance for individual activities, gym, massage
- attractive loyalty program for longtime workers
- rewarding bonus system
- extra holidays
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a leading suppliers of software, consulting and cloud solutions.